DELUXE NETWORK PROGRAM
TEAM OF 4 BASIC TRAININGAGREEMENT
This DELUXE NETWORK PROGRAM TEAM OF 4 BASIC TRAINING AGREEMENT (hereafter “Agreement”) is made effective as of the _____ day of ________________, 20____, by and between Deluxe Network Program L.L.C. (hereafter “Company”) and ____________________________________, an individual residing at _________________________________________________________________ (hereafter “Trainee”).
In consideration of the training fee paid by Trainee to Company, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, Trainee and Company agree as follows:
1. Training Services. Company shall provide basic training to Trainee devoted to facilitating Trainee’s promotion of his or her independent Deluxe Network Program business. The basic training provided to Trainee by Company shall be devoted to training Trainee on how to enlist businesses in Trainee’s local area to participate as merchant providers in the Deluxe Network Program. A typical syllabus for the Training Services is attached hereto as Exhibit A.
2. Location of Training. The Training Services hereunder shall be delivered to Trainee on _____________ ____, 20____ at ____________________________________________________. The Training Services shall be held over the course of one business day beginning at 8:00 am and ending at 5:00 pm at such location.
3. Training Fees. In order to receive the Training Services hereunder, Trainee must pay to the Company training fees in the amount of $100 if Trainee attends the training within 30 days of viewing the “ZOOM Team of 4 Training”. If Trainee attends the training more than 30 days after viewing such video, the training fee shall be $200. Except as provided in paragraph 4 below, training fees are non-refundable.
4. Minimum Number of Trainees. In order to conduct a training session hereunder, Company requires that there be a minimum of four trainees attending the training. If fewer than four individuals sign up for the training to be held as scheduled in paragraph 2 above, the training session shall be cancelled and Trainee will receive a full refund of the Training Fee that he or she paid to the Company hereunder. Except as provided in this paragraph 4, there are no refunds of the Training Fee.
5. Confidentiality. Trainee understands and acknowledges that printed, downloadable, digital, and other materials provided to him/her at the training session hereunder, as well as the strategies and techniques that Trainee learns by participating in the Training Services hereunder, are confidential and proprietary trade secret information belonging to Company not generally known to the public and therefore are of great value to the Company (hereafter “Confidential Information”). Therefore, Trainee agrees that he/she will make use of the Confidential Information in furtherance of his/her Deluxe Network Program independent business only and agrees that he/she shall not disclose any of the Confidential Information to any individual or entity without the prior written consent of Company. Trainee further agrees that he/she shall not make use of any of the Confidential Information in association with any of his/her other business interests. Confidential Information does not include any information that:
a. was previously known to Trainee free of any obligation to keep it confidential as shown by Trainee’s written records, so long as Trainee did not receive such information directly or indirectly from Company;
b. is or becomes publicly available, by other than unauthorized disclosure;
c. other than for patents, is independently developed by Trainee without knowledge of the Confidential Information as shown by Trainee’s written records;
d. is disclosed to third parties by Company without restriction; or
e. is lawfully received from a third party whose disclosure would not violate any confidentiality agreement or other legal obligation.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO ANY OF THE TRAINING SERVICES AND COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR WARRANTIES IMPOSED BY LAW, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO TRAINEE FOR DAMAGES HEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO COMPANY BY TRAINEE FOR THE SERVICES HEREUNDER OR TRAINEE’S DIRECT, ACTUAL DAMAGES ONLY, AND COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO TRAINEE FOR SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE, LOST PROFITS OR OTHER BUSINESS INTERRUPTION DAMAGES, OR SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER.
7. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho (other than its conflict of law rules). Should any litigation be commenced between the parties concerning this Agreement, venue for such action shall be in Twin Falls County, Idaho. The prevailing party in any litigation shall be entitled to recover, in addition to such other relief as may be granted, reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
Any information we collect on our Site generally falls into the following two categories: Nonpublic Personal Information and Aggregate Information.
Nonpublic Personal Information: This refers to information that lets us know specifically who you are. In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Nonpublic Personal Information. You may, however, voluntarily provide the following Personally Identifiable Information:
contact information, such as email address, physical address, shipping address and billing address; Site usage history, Power Up and Power Down history. Nonpublic personal Information
In such event, we might maintain a record or your contact, including such Nonpublic Personal Information, in a file specific to you. We use this information to provide better service in the event you contact us again. We additionally share, trade, rent, license, and/or sell this information to third parties that we believe offer products, services, and/or opportunities that are consistent with your desire to be financially secure and/or independent. Note that if you voluntarily provide us with Nonpublic Personal Information, you consent to our sales, trade, rent, license, use, and storage of the information Nonpublic Personal Information. You may opt out of the sharing of Nonpublic Personal Information by calling or emailing corporate (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Aggregate Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify you as a specific individual. Such information would include the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") or the Web site that referred you to our Site, your Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Web), your operating system and browser type, and any search terms that you enter on our Site. Our Web server aggregates this information in order to monitor the level of activity on our Site, evaluate its effectiveness, and improve the content of our Site in order to make your visit an easy and enjoyable experience.
We may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, or otherwise disclose or use any Aggregate Information, provided that, such information does not personally identify you. We do not correlate any Nonpublic Personal Information with the Aggregate Information that we collect on our Site. If we do correlate any Aggregate Information to you, it will be protected like any other Nonpublic Personal Information under this Privacy Statement.
We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies to improve our services and to better serve your personalized needs. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference once you sign in on the Site.
Sharing Your Information
We may share Nonpublic Personal Information you provide online with other Deluxe Network Program -related entities and/or business partners that provide services to Deluxe Network Program. Where we engage third-party agents or contractors to perform services on our Site, we will require them to observe the intent of this Privacy Statement.
From time to time, we may release or share Nonpublic Personal Information when we believe that such is reasonably necessary to investigate unlawful activities, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves. We may be required to provide Nonpublic Personal Information in response to court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
Deluxe Network Program or its related entities could merge with or be acquired by another business entity, or their respective assets could be acquired. Should such a merger or acquisition occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your Nonpublic Personal Information to companies serving you.
Your Nonpublic Personal Information is stored on our servers in the United States. We treat your Nonpublic Personal Information very carefully and use our best efforts to protect your Nonpublic Personal Information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
Your permission is always secured first. We will not use or share the Nonpublic Personal Information collected on our Site in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information, including those described above, without providing you a choice whether to permit any such unrelated uses. Nonpublic Personal Information. You may opt out of the sharing of Nonpublic Personal Information, by calling or emailing corporate (email@example.com).
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
We take reasonable measures to ensure that any Nonpublic Personal Information we collect on our Site is accurate, current, complete, and reliable for its intended use.
Protecting Your Information
We acknowledge your trust and are committed to take reasonable steps to protect Nonpublic Personal Information you provide online from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. We employ physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure your information.
A "cookie" is a small data file transferred to your computer's hard drive that allows a Web site to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes. Overall, cookies are safe, as they only identify your computer to customize your Web experience. Accepting a cookie does not provide access to your computer or any Nonpublic Personal Information about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or deny cookies completely.
Our Site may send cookies to your computer’s hard drive to enhance your experience when visiting our Site. We do not use “surveillance” cookies that track your web activity outside of our Site.
Links to Other Web Sites
Links to third-party Web sites may be provided solely for your information and convenience. If you use these links, you will leave our Site. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those Web sites linked to our Site, nor do we control their content or privacy policies. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Children's Privacy Protection
We take special care to protect the privacy needs of children under the age of 13 and encourage parents to be an active participant in their child's online activities. We abide by the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. Our Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect Nonpublic Personal Information from them. If we discover personal data from a child, we will eliminate that data.
Changes to This Statement
Any updates or changes to the terms of this Privacy Statement will be posted here on our Site and the date of the newest version posted below. Please check back frequently, especially before you submit any Nonpublic Personal Information at our Site, to see if this Privacy Statement has changed.
Other Use of Your Information
We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other Nonpublic Personal Information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Statement. For example, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
OR contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at that time of use.
Effective Date: 5-2-17